Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunday Dress


I know that Sunday is our most favorite day of the week, right? I mean, almost all of us. Because Sunday is family day. We should spend the day with our family. We should bond with them, go to the church, eat and watch movie together and go shopping with them .

As you can see, I'm posting about my Sunday dress but today is already Thursday. It took me almost two weeks before posting it because of school stuff. 

Last last Sunday, we went to Antipolo Church to hear the mass then after that we went to my Grandma's house for my Tita's birthday celebration. (Just sharing)

So last Sunday, I decided to wear a simple but fashionable dress. I want to be comfortable for the whole day. Thou I wore heels, I'm still comfortable because I'm kinda used of wearing heels already.  HAHA

So here are some photos of me wearing my sunday outfit taken at Techno Hub in Quezon City.


 While waiting for my brother to have his haircut...

I got bored...

Ooooppss, sideview! HAHA

Look at my back. Whoooops! :)

I'm sorry because...

I'm so vain...

HAHAHA!

Last na to! :) 

So here's a closer look of my shoes. I wear these shoes a lot. I love 'em so much! <3



| Floral Dress Jellybean | Pink Satchel Bag Jellybean | Heels SM Parisian

Anyway, mind hyping my look? Thanks! :) 








5 comments:

Sarah the Moose said...

I love your dress!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah! xx

Verna Abril said...

love the back detail of the dress :D

-thirdbite.blogspot.com

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

lovely!

Nettie S. said...

That dress is cute!!

http://inkandcigarettes.net