Thursday, August 2, 2012

UK

REALLY IN LOVE WITH UK!!!

So HYPE my latest look on Lookbook! :) 

What is the reason why I really love UK right nowww?
Oh, have you ever heard of the British-Irish boyband named ONE DIRECTION? :) 
Do you know Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall? 
If not, better search 'em now!!! 


I gotta admit it! They're the reason why I really love UK right now. Their songs are so GOOD! As well as their voices, faces and attitudes. HAHA. So, they are my inspiration in my most recent look on Lookbook.



I also love them when it comes to fashion. I really like their fashion sense. The color blocking is so perfect! Look at them, they're so GORGEOUS! Their clothes are so nice and everything matches so well! 


Too much about 1D, let's now move on to my latest look on Lookbook! 

So it was a very cold and rainy Monday morning and classes were suspended. I decided to go for a review at Starbucks. When I got home, I had my photo shoot for my Lookbook. 
As you can see, the road is kinda wet because of the non-stop rain but I didn't mind it because I really want to post another look on Lookbook. 


| UK designed Top Forever 21 | Gray Cardigan Black Sheep | White Shorts Plains & Prints
| Red Belt Bayo | Brown Boots So FAB! | Necklace

Style Guide: 
1. Experiment! Try experimenting with your clothes if you think they don't look good. (I just
    folded my shorts because I think it's too long and it won't look good on me.)
2. White, red and black matches together.
3. If you're not used in wearing hanging tops, wear cardigans. (Blazers, jackets, polos, etc. will  
    work too) 
4. If you think your look is too plain, try wearing accessories.
5. Be sure that you're comfortable with your clothes. 
6. Be CONFIDENT! 






  



No comments: